------- #IMPACTIMPERATIVE ------
TIIME organises full day workshop on Sustainability and Impact for Business and Finance.
THIS COURSE IS DESIGNED TO SUPPORT DECISION MAKERS, ASSET OWNERS AND PRACTITIONERS to navigate Sustainability and Impact issues from corporate initiatives (CSR/CR/CSV) to investment trends (SRI, ESG, Impact Investing) alongside measurement and management tools.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
ASSET MANAGERS / OWNERS
- HNWIs interested in investing with non-financial returns
- Professionals from financial institutions, wealth managers and family offices
- Fund managers (PE/VC and foundations)
CONSULTANTS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS
- Consultants developing impact strategies (internal and external)
- Service providers in the ecosystem – legal, accounting, etc.
PRACTITIONERS AND OTHERS
- Corporate Responsibility teams members
- Professionals association and network managers
- Governmental officers
WHY SHOULD I JOIN?
- Navigate through the exciting and evolving world of sustainability and impact
- Continue your journey into impact finance and responsible business practices
- Exchange and network with like-minded people
- Build practical skills for sustainable leadership and implementation techniques
- Gather inspiration and tools for change-making in your organization
- Discuss and debate with peers and thought-leaders
- Learn about new trends and best practice
TOGETHER WE WILL DEVELOP COMMON LANGUAGE, KNOWLEDGE AND TOOLS TO ADDRESS SUSTAINABILITY ISSUES ACROSS FINANCE AND BUSINESS.
Caffeine & Connect
Welcome & Introductions
- Introductions and Ice Breaker
Fundamentals of Sustainability and Impact
- History, Terminology, Frameworks, and Trends
- Debates and Challenges
- SRI, ESG, Climate Finance, Blended Finance, Diversity / Gender Smart Investing
- Impact Investing
Networking Lunch and Discussions
Social Innovation, Social Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship
Corporate Responsibility and Shared Values (with case studies)
Caffeine & Connect
Impact Measurement and Management, Labels and Certification
Prep & Stretch
Collaboration and Walking the Talk
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CONTACT US AT HELLO@TIIME.ORG